Anishinabek Nation Head Office - Restoration of Jurisdiction department
Job opportunities within the Restoration of Jurisdiction department of the Anishinabek Nation.
- Governance Citizen Engagement Administrative Assistant
- Governance Citizen Engagement Manager
- Governance Multimedia Officer
- Governance Regional Communication Coordinators
- Project Officer Anishinabek Nation Long Term Strategic Plan
All posted positions are a Term Position – January 2019 to December 2019
Start Date: Monday, January 14, 2019
Closing Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 @ 4:30 p.m.
A variety of other skills to have:
- Time management, organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working irregular hours required:
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Must possess valid Ontario driver’s license and be insurable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of First Nation and governmental processes
- Fluency in Anishinaabemowin a definite asset.
CLICK on each link below for more information on each position available.
Please send your resume with a cover letter and three employment references to:
Glenda St. Amour, Director of Corporate Services
Anishinabek Nation (Union of Ontario Indians)
P.O. Box 711, North Bay, ON
Phone: 1-877-702-5200 / (705) 497-9127 Fax: (705) 497-9135
For inquiries about this position, please feel free to contact:
Dave Shawana, ROJ Director
Phone: (705) 497-9127 / 1-877-702-5200, ext. 2257 or by