Hydro One - One Awards 2016
The One Awards acknowledge and share the ingenuity of our employees and the potential of aspiring professionals to the joint benefit of Hydro One and the people of Ontario.
We are looking for outstanding students who demonstrate the traits that make us the innovative, diverse orgranization we are.
With this belief in mind, each year Hydro One has the distinct honour of recognizing outstanding students for three awards:
Women in Engineering Scholarship
- 15 Scholarships of $5,000 each are available for women studying engineering at the undergraduate level in accredited Ontario universities.
- Women receiving a scholarship will also have the opportunity to engage in a paid developmental work term with Hydro One.
Leonard S. (Tony) Mandamin Scholarship Award
- Up to 15 scholarships are available annually to First Nations, Métis and Inuit students attending an Ontario university or college in/or out of province.
- The scholarship value is $5,000 for both college and university students
- Opportunity to apply to a paid developmental work term with Hydro One
William Peyton Hubbard Memorial Award
- Two awards are available annually to black students attending an Ontario university or college.
- The Award value is $5,000 for a university or college recipient.
Applications for all three scholarships will be accepted until October 2, 2016
Scholarship Value: $5,000
Application Deadline: October 2, 2016