2017 Student Bursary Business Educational Award
The Waubetek Business Development Corporation student bursary was launched in 2003 to assist Aboriginal post-secondary students. This bursary is intended to aid the Aboriginal student enrolled in a Business, Accounting or Economic Development related diploma/degree program.
*Please note* - Certificate programs are not eligible to be considered
To be eligible, the application and ALL supporting documents must be received by Waubetek on or before 4:30 p.m. EST on Friday, January 27, 2017.
The completed application package MUST contain:
- Status Indian from one of the 27 First Nation communities located in the Waubetek North East service area (clear copy of both sides of your
- LETTER of support from an Aboriginal owned business or a Professor or Instructor
- Copy of your most recent TRANSCRIPT
- 300 word ESSAY-identifying your ideas that would further develop economic and business development in your First Nation community
- Fully completed APPLICATION FORM
- Original or digital PHOTO (head and shoulders) of yourself.